- Wed., Jun. 02Online EventJun. 02, 11:00 a.m. – Jun. 03, 4:30 p.m.Online EventJoin Opticalm Visual Stress Solutions at our virtual exhibit to learn about new solutions for the relief of brain injury symptoms. This conference is designed for health care professionals and those interested in the ever-changing world of brain injury and treatment.
- Sun., Oct. 21Sheraton Parkway Toronto North Hotel & SOct. 21, 2018, 8:00 a.m. – 5:15 p.m.Sheraton Parkway Toronto North Hotel & S, 9005 Leslie Street, Richmond Hill, ON L4B 1B2, CanadaLearn more about how Visual Stress can impact your clients by visiting Opticalm at the Showcase and attending the Workshop on “Visual Stress Identification and Solutions.”
- Thu., Oct. 18Ottawa Conference and Event CentreOct. 18, 2018, 8:00 a.m. – Oct. 19, 2018, 1:30 p.m.Ottawa Conference and Event Centre, 200 Coventry Rd, Ottawa, ON K1K 4S3, CanadaOpticalm will be an exhibitor at the Brain Injury Canada National Conference. We will be showcasing our products and services that help calm the visual cortex for individuals who have sustained a concussion. A display of our assistive tools and technologies as well as to the Intuitive Colorimeter.
- Sun., Sep. 23Hilton Garden Inn Ottawa AirportSep. 23, 2018, 7:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.Hilton Garden Inn Ottawa Airport, 2400 Alert Rd, Ottawa, ON K1V 1S1, CanadaThe OOA Professional Learning Ottawa show is back and ready to provide Ontario opticians with information on new techniques and knowledge within the industry. Opticalm will be presenting on Visual Stress and its effects on our visual and neurological system. Come visit our booth!
- Tue., Sep. 18Opticalm Visual Stress Clinic
- Thu., Sep. 13The Ottawa Hospital Civic CampusSep. 13, 2018, 7:00 p.m. – Oct. 18, 2018, 7:00 p.m.The Ottawa Hospital Civic Campus, 1053 Carling Ave, Ottawa, ON K1Y 4E9, CanadaThe University of Ottawa, Faculty of Medicine is proud to offer its “Mini Medical School”, a unique 6 week series of innovative and entertaining lectures. Let’s dive in and grow our knowledge! From brain tumors to concussions, from autism to dementia, get ready to learn!
No upcoming events at the moment